Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Operation Get in Shape for Summer Vacation

Michael and I decided that a summer vacation this year is a MUST, where we are going I have no idea yet! However it has been over a year since I had Avery and it's time to get my booty in shape.
I've never been one to like diets, I mean if you know me I like my Dr. Pepper and Chocolate Chip Cookies (it's a problem I know) but I must get in shape and be healthy again. This time I'm doing things differently. 
I'm not going to be keeping track of how many pounds I've lost.
I'm not going to make unrealistic goals for myself, my main goal is to have more energy during the day!
I'm going to go off of how I feel, I just want to feel healthy again.
I will work out daily but I want to do fun workouts and motivating workouts
I found some super awesome videos on YouTube that I am going to do, they are fun and the girls aren't ripped or super stick thin, they are normal just like me trying to maintain their healthy lifestyle!!

Here is to summer vacation and getting in shape!

Today I started my workouts with this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaFkJMxVI3I
(Can we talk about hard but super fun! I love all the videos this girl posts! Definitely follow her!) 

I also did 30 minutes of cardio and will go on a walk with the kids tonight! 

I just have to keep telling myself:
I will look good in that swim suit!
I will look good in that swim suit!

Come follow my journey to a new healthier Nichole!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment