Thursday, May 29, 2014

Woah...that was way too much!

So I just got done paying our credit card bill for the month and wow did we spend WAY to much money. 
It's funny thinking about this because I used to be a frugal, and when I say frugal I mean super frugal we can't buy anything and must live off scraps type person. Here I am paying off an outrageous credit card bill and thinking I need to transfer money to pay the rest of the bills. 
So here is my proposal for the month of June, I'm going back to frugal Nichole!! I'm not going to spend money on unnecessary items. We will buy groceries, gas, pay our bills, and work related stuff. That's it!! No crazy spending! We are trying to buy a house this year and we can't do that spending money the way we are now. 

He is to frugal Nancy coming back, I might be lame but I am lame with money for a house!! 

That is all, I hope and pray I hold myself accountable to this goal. Wish me luck, I will update as June goes by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment