Thursday, May 29, 2014

Keystone! Feb. 21- Feb. 23


For Michael's birthday I got us a trip to Keystone resort to go snow boarding! I was so thankful that Patches, Michael's mom, was willing to fly out here and watch the boys for us! We got to go boarding for 3 days! 

Let's just say our vacation was more than amazing! It was so relaxing and intense at the same time. I thought at times I was really going to hurt myself coming down that mountain! Michael was a pro at snow boarding, he took to it way faster than I did, I was a worry wart too scared to get hurt! Aside from boarding we took time to walk around in the Keystone shopping area, eat ridiculous expensive food, and hanging out at our condo watching the Olympics. Of course though we go on vacation with no kids and can't sleep in past 630! 

Michael managed to biff it quite a few times but I learned you must fall to get back up and get better, I chose not to fall instead I glided down the mountain on my butt most the time! We also, and by we I mean Michael, managed to lose the keys somewhere between the top and the mountain and our hotel room. Michael had no idea if he took them out of his pocket or not. We spent all Saturday night tearing our room apart looking for them and all Sunday morning frantically calling lock smiths to make a new key for our car. Thank goodness they were turned in, whoever found them deserves a HUGE award!! 

I already miss being on vacation and spending alone time with my favorite person! Until next year vacation!! It's a cruise next time, woohoo!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment