Tuesday, May 20, 2014

We are finally moved...again

Goodbye Fort Morgan, Colorado...Hello Elko, Nevada!!

I have completely mixed feelings about this move (sorry to anyone that lives in Fort Morgan) but that town stinks, literally. I was so excited to move out of there and on to the next, less smelly place. When I told people we were coming to Elko they gave me terrible reviews but now that I am here, honestly, it isn't that bad at all. There are a few stores, more than any other place we have lived, and we have a nice apartment, not a house but it will do for the short time we are here. It's like some people have told me, you can deal with almost anything if it's only for 4-6 months. I can definitely deal with Elko.
I will miss Fort Morgan especially the few friends I've made. Fort Morgan was good to me, in that without it I would have NEVER found Jamberry and ventured on that new journey. I would be a bored college student with nothing to do in my free time! Thanks Eden! 
I am excited for our new journey here in Elko, the new friends we will make, the old friends that are moving here to work at the mine with Michael. I am excited because there are TONS of activities this summer for Tae to participate in, we live right next door to a huge park and Wal-Mart is literally right down the street. We found a gym to join, that has tanning I might add, and we are going to kick our booties in to shape! Michael is super excited about that. 
I'm just trying to keep my head up, look at the positives of everything in life, I mean why be negative when God gave me this beautiful life, I should enjoy every aspect of it.
I thank God every single day for the family he blessed me with and the things he has given me. None of this would be possible without Him. 
Next step in good ole Elko is to find a church!! Hopefully this Sunday!

Goodnight peeps!
Well on to homework I guess! 

P.S. Mom if you read this I'll post pictures tomorrow!! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Um, still no pictures! And don't forget to mention that you're only 6 hours away from me now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well stinky Ft. Morgan misses you. The good news is the sugar factory closes during the summer so it's a lot less stinky these days thank heavens. The other good news is you missed the plague of moths that apparently passes through town the first part of EVERY June. It was so weird!!!

    ReplyDelete