Thursday, February 6, 2014

Please excuse this post...

This post is dedicated to me losing weight, getting in shape, and getting healthy. Please excuse the pictures that are about to be posted but I need to place them in a public spot where I can look back on them and think "I don't want to be like that anymore, I want to be healthier than that." I also understand that I need a tan, I am as white as a ghost. 

Having two kids has done a number on my body and I am ready to lose it. Let me side track and say that I would do those pregnancies all over again because the end result, the babies, are completely worth the change in my body.

There is no specific number I want to reach, no set amount of weight I want to lose, I just want to be healthy and happy with my body. I don't want a six pack, although it would be nice, I just want to wear my clothes and not hate how I look in them. I want to look in the mirror and say "wow I look good today." I want to be able to buy new clothes and not be ashamed of how they fit. 

I've noticed over the past few months that I am constantly tired, it takes everything I have to get up and play with my kids. At nap time I just crash on the couch and fall asleep with them. I shouldn't feel this way, I am only 23 years old, I should have energy and be able to go all day without feeling lethargic. I shouldn't need caffeine to keep me awake, even though Dr. Pepper does taste super yummy! 

So here is to getting healthy, not only for me but for Tae, Avery, and for Michael. I owe it to them to be the best mommy and wife that I can be. I am ready for change!

P.S. I WILL NOT be giving up Dr. Pepper, I just don't want to drink it everyday or twice a day, I mean more than twice a day. Call me addicted why don't ya!

These aren't even the beginning of my journey, I started off right after I had Avery but I just now decided to take beginning pictures. I hope to post pictures of my progress throughout the weeks! This is going to be a long hard journey!

Again please excuse these pictures!! Thanks!!





1 comment:

  1. Wait...did you cut your hair?! I love it. Anyways, I think you've got guts (not literally) to post pics like this of yourself. Good luck on getting to where you are happy with your body...I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete