Thursday, August 1, 2013

Holy Smokes it August...

It's seriously already August...where did time go? 
July went by so fast I didn't even take 3 month pictures of Avery because I forgot and by the time I remembered, well it was almost August! He is getting so big! I am already selling most of his things because he has out grown them and Michael says no more kids :( boo...
So much is happening this month and I am very excited because I am finally going to be BUSY, hopefully!
Let's see...
We have school starting for Tae on the 14th and school for me and Michael on the 19th, that there will keep me busy enough.
This month will also be 31 days of no fast food! This means no McDs, no Burger King, and absolutely NO Taco Bell. I just have to get my cooking on and learn new and fun recipes! It will be hard but we can do it and it means we will save money too!
We are also starting Insanity to day to lose weight for our pictures! Hopefully we will get our butts in shape and not be lazy anymore.
Plus we are getting family pictures done this month! (I am going to keep Tae's mohawk just for you San!!!)
Also! We might, just might be moving. That's right MOVING! Not sure where yet, Michael comes home everyday and the first words out of my mouth are "Do you know where we are going yet?"
I love this little town of Wickenburg and I have made some great friends, but friends will be the only thing I miss about this town. I will not miss the sitting in the house all day because there is absolutely nothing to do. This town is made for tourist, not for me to live in on a daily basis. I am a big city girl and hopefully we will be moving to a bigger city! 
This month I also want to make it a point to blog almost every day (I won't say every day because that just won't happen!) I feel like in 5-10 years when Facebook and Instagram are no longer this blog will be what I go back to and read, so I would like to keep it updated!! 

Oh and did I mention that it being August means only one more month until my BIRTHDAY!!!
That makes me even more excited for August to fly by! 

Tomorrow my post is going to be about the first project that Michael completed! It's a work in progress and has a few minor problems that Michael says "gives it character" I call them mistakes that he is trying to get out of!! 


1 comment:

  1. YAY! I love Tae's mohawk! If I had a boy, he would have a permanent mohawk. :)

    I hope you stay close when you move 'cause I'd hate to not see you as often as I do now, but hey, that's life, eh?

    ReplyDelete