Saturday, August 10, 2013

August 10, 2012

This is what happened a year ago...
I looked at it and couldn't tell, positive or negative?!?! It kept going back and forth in my mind. Positive, no negative, no definitely positive. These thoughts led me to a very early trip to Wal-Mart for 10 more tests! After those it was definitely POSITIVE!! 
I was ecstatic, I was pregnant! Ah I could barely contain myself. Tae was going to have a sibling. I was always told that the greatest gift you can give a child is a sibling. 

8 months and 2 days later we had precious sweet little Avery! 
That face is so hard to say no to sometimes. 

Now a year later Avery is almost 4 months old and such a happy baby! 
I feel in a way Avery was a gift from my Papa. I could have taken a test the next day or a week later, I wasn't even feeling sick, but nope August 10 I woke up and HAD to take it. This also happens to be the day 8 years ago that I lost a very special man who I think about daily. Taking this test turned a day of sadness into a day of overwhelming excitement. 

I love my boys dearly!! Tae and Avery will always have my heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment