Friday, March 8, 2013

I have an idea!

I have an idea and I hope it is a good idea!!
I'm about to have this baby and in the process of looking up things I have left to get I've been searching for a newborn photographer. Normally, I wouldn't get special photographs taken because I am frugal, but I got them with Tae so I feel it necessary to get them with Avery. (They were free with Tae because this amazing lady at my moms work offered to do them)
As I was looking I've realized how expensive professional photography is. Like holy smokes almost $300 for newborn photos. 
Then it came to my mind, why can't I just do my own photos. I always love taking pictures of Tae and I've been wanting a new camera for a long time now. Now is my excuse to get one! I don't want to become a professional at all but we could save so much money in the long run if I just did our own photos. 
So now I am into learning ways to take awesome pictures! This is will an awesome way to occupy my time and save money, we all know I LOVE saving money!
I'm going to get a new camera this weekend and start practicing with Tae. I have also found some really cute prop ideas online and will be hunting for some good finds. I think I might be really getting into this! We will see how it goes, hopefully good and I can take awesome photos!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love taking our own pictures and it does save money in the long run. Only about a month left! I want a belly picture!

    ReplyDelete