Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Big Boy Bed

Saturday night we took the railing off of Tae's crib! He is ready, definitely ready, I on the other hand am not! We have tried this before and it did not go over well, he kept constantly getting out of his crib and playing with his toys.
So now that we are in a house were his toys can be in a different bedroom we decided to try it again. Saturday night was a BREEZE! He slept the whole night! Then nap time Sunday came and well that wasn't pleasant. I usually nap when he naps and I didn't get a nap. He learned to open his door so we used my sister's method and turned the door handle around so we could lock it. Some people don't like that idea, AKA my mom, but it works!
Now he sleeps all night and naps for 3 hours again! We are looking into buying him a real big boy bed!!! 
He even let me sneak in and take a few pictures!

Next step is potty training!!! Maybe in a few months!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW! Okay, first of all, I'm glad our method worked! Secondly, potty training....sigh. And lastly, he looks like such a big boy in his bed!! I miss my little buggy.

    ReplyDelete