Saturday, March 30, 2013

Tae's 2nd Birthday Party

This was a complete success!! I am so excited that his friends came over to play! Thank you to Michael who did most of the setting up and the cleaning and the after cleaning. It probably would not have looked this good without him. My mom also did the cake which look AMAZING!
We had to do his party a few weeks in advance due to me being due right around his birthday and Michael having drill next weekend, this Saturday was the best option. 
I decided to do a Cars themed party because well lets face it this kid is OBSESSED with cars! I think it turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. 
Overall, I think Tae really enjoyed his party, even though he will probably not remember it! It was his last birthday as an only child so I wanted to do something special for him. 
I cannot believe that in 12 days my little sweet TaeBug is going to be 2. Where has time gone! I love him so much and cannot wait to see what the next year has in store for him!
So enjoy!
 I had Michael print off water bottle labels and I stayed up super late putting them on each water bottle! It was well worth it.




 Tae's friend Caleb really enjoyed one of those chocolate dipsticks!!!

This is the awesome cake that my mom did and it tasted SOOO good!


1 comment: