Monday, March 11, 2013

Pregnancy Facts

5 Facts About This Lovely Pregnancy

1. I am highly addicted to cereal! I eat about 3-4 bowls a day of Trix and I LOVE it.
2. At 34 weeks I am already as big as I was with Tae when I walked into the hospital to deliver!
3. Avery likes to kick me in the ribs and then rub his head on my bladder. Therefore I get double the pain and a sprint to the bathroom!
4. I crave candy every single day and I eat candy every single day, probably why fact #2 is there! Haha
5. I gave up caffeine for this pregnancy and I must say as hard as it is to not drink Dr. Pepper I feel way more energized! That being said as soon as I am done breastfeeding I will be back to drinking it! Yum Yum!

I cannot wait to meet this little boy and for Tae to meet his little brother! He is going to be so much help, I HOPE, we've already started practicing with his stuffed monkey which he threw in the closet this morning. It's a start I must say! 
 
Here is me at 34 weeks and "Ready to Pop" as my grandma said to me the other day!




No comments:

Post a Comment