Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Challenge Accepted!

Day One!
Now that I finally got all of the soda out of my house (I drank it all) I am challenging myself to not drink caffeine anymore.  I know that it is healthier for me and way healthier for little Avery!
I have gotten to the point to where I literally feel like I cannot go a day without it and that is bad. So step one to recovery is admitting that I have a problem. 

Hello, my name is Nichole and I am a caffeine-holic! 
I thought of that all day long so I had to say it! 

So day one has started and it is going to be SO HARD to not run to Circle K and grab a soda. 
Must keep telling myself that I can do it!!
I just have to keep thinking of the money and time I will save by not making daily trips to the store. You figure if I spend .87 cents a day over the course of a month that adds up to $26.10, hello that's a new shirt or a toy for Tae! 

So here goes nothing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment