Monday, September 30, 2013

Vegas...

That is all...


Totally kidding.
This weekend was a BLAST with my sisters in Vegas! I seriously cannot thank Michael enough for sending us there.

First off, the show O, I mean OH MY GOODNESS. It was amazing! I wish I could have taken pictures but I didn't want to get kicked out.

 This is us before the night started! 


First drinks of the night at the show. Uhh let me just add in there, can we say EXPENSIVE!


Walking to the show! We haven't even drank yet! We are crazy!


On our way to the club, we got free drinks all night!


The only 2 that made it out of the club...the other was "sleeping"


I had soooo much fun! Seriously couldn't have asked for a better night!
I did cut my trip short because I missed my boys so so entirely to much! I had never been away from Avery and I just couldn't handle it! Next time I go, they will be older! 

So I came home to hang with these boys!






Here's to being 23! I hope this year is as great as last year! I seriously love my life and could not ask for better people to be in it! 













No comments:

Post a Comment