Monday, September 30, 2013

First project of many...

For the past few months I have been really wanting to paint some furniture. I've begged Michael to let me paint something and he finally agreed that I could paint this ugly desk that we had. I mean it was hideous and he insisted we HAD to have it. 
I still need a lot of practice before I attempt to do my dressers! I will just be practicing on cheap furniture until then! I also want to do our kitchen table, chairs and our stands next to the couches! 
So here are before and after pictures!

I painted it with homemade chalk paint. It was so easy! Just mix the paint with some POP and water and BAM you got chalk paint! No sanding required. 




This table looks perfect in my bedroom now and I love love love this color. It's called intense teal! It's intense alright and I love it! I seriously can't wait to paint something else! 



No comments:

Post a Comment