Monday, September 16, 2013

Mommy Problems

Lately I have been finding myself complaining about being a stay at home mom. How I am bored all the time and staying home just isn't for me. I complain to Michael, to my mom, and to everyone else around me who will listen. 
I do believe that this job is for some people and then not for some people. Being a stay at home mom just isn't for me. Don't get me wrong I absolutely enjoy being able to wake up to my kids every morning, setting their schedules, and being able to see them play and grow every single day. If I wasn't a stay at home mom I wouldn't have been able to see Avery sit up for the first time or Tae take his first steps. 
So I read a blog the other day about this mom who desperately wants to be a stay at home mom but her family just cannot afford for her to quit her job. Then it clicked in my head how lucky I am to be awarded this job. I should be grateful that I can do what other moms would kill to do. Michael goes to work every day, bust his butt so I can stay home and take naps. He doesn't complain, so why should I. 
I am going to take this opportunity of staying home and run with it. Instead of complaining about it I'm going to fix it. When I'm bored I will find something to do. Maybe play with my kids more do art projects play cars, go for a walk (when it cools down immensely). Being a stay at home mom should be fun and from now on I will make it that way. 
No.More.Conplaining!!! 

1 comment:

  1. And you will ALWAYS find yourself getting bored- it goes in phases. Find hobbies, make friends or uh, move to St. George and hang out with me. :)

    ReplyDelete