Monday, May 13, 2013

Goals Goals Goals...

I've realized lately that in order for me to get anything done I must set goals for myself with strict timelines.
I guess it's because I've been so busy lately I forget to do things. However this past week one thing has hit me super hard and it kind of depresses me. I have been out of high school for 4 years now which means this would have been the year I would be graduating from college. I would have my bachelors degree if I would have just sucked it up and yet.
Now wait don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE my life, I have a fantastic husband and two little boys who own my heart! I just feel like all I need now to complete my life is a job, not just any job though, I want to get my degree in nursing so I can have the job I've wanted since I was a little girl. So this is my new goal that I am going to set for myself. 
By the time I have been out of high school for 10 years I want to have my bachelors degree in nursing. I don't care what school I get it from I just want to accomplish this goal and be able to work!! So that gives me 6 years from right now to complete this task. I already have some classes complete so now it's time to buckle down and get the rest done. I keep updating where I am at and hopefully this goal I can fulfill and hopefully I can complete it sooner than I am anticipating. 
So here goes everything full time school with a toddler and a newborn. If you don't hear from me for the next 6 years that is why!

1 comment: