Friday, May 10, 2013

Already a month?

What??? It's already been 4 weeks? Where has time gone, I promise you just yesterday I was sitting in the hospital, in pain might I add, getting ready to have this precious new baby! 
I cannot believe my little Avery is already four weeks old! So much has happened over the past 4 weeks that time really has flown by. For one, I haven't gotten very much sleep but honestly it hasn't seem to have been affecting me much! Tae keeps me pretty busy! 
Avery is doing so much more these past few days! He is starting to become more alert and actually looks at you when you talk to him! He can kind of hold his head up when he is laying on my tummy! AND he sleeps for a stretch of 5 hours at night! I cannot complain about that!
And now for the shocker!!! I took him to his 4 week check up and this little stinker weighs...get ready!!
8 pounds 13 ounces!
That is an increase of a pound and a half in TWO weeks. I thought he didn't eat that much but I guess he eats plenty!!! He is officially out of his newborn clothes, which makes me a little depressed because I have to pack them all up and sell them now. No more babies for us :( 


Ahh I just love love love him so much!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man- I can't wait to see him. He's so stinkin' cute!!! Happy one month, Avery!

    ReplyDelete