Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I'm really struggling...

Can we say TERRIBLE TWOs! Holy moley this kid is crazy, everything makes him scream. He will ask for something I will give it to him and tantrum. My neighbors probably think I abuse my kid because he screams so loud, ALL DAY LONG. You don't give him what he wants and it's like the world is ending, he falls on the ground pounding his feet and hands into the floor screaming. He is rejecting naps lately, it's a struggle to make him go to sleep, he used to be so good at sleeping, he would tell us when he had to go down for a nap or bedtime.

Then we add packing on top of a crazy two year old and then add school on top of that, I am overloaded. I mean I logged out of my Facebook on my computer, that has to say something. I feel like there isn't enough hours in the day for me to get things done and yet here I am blogging. Hehe...
I can honestly say this is the first time I am about to have a break down because of how much stress I have on myself. I don't mind moving and it's odd that I'm feeling this way because it isn't the first time we've moved or that we've moved while I am going to school. 

I guess lack of sleep could be doing it to me as well. Avery still wakes up twice a night and then lately is deciding that 4:45 is a perfect time to start the day. He then decides that he needs Tae up to hang out with him, so by 5 in the morning here we are in the living room watching Buzz Light Year. 

Oh man I just need to breath, and get off my blog! Only 3 more days and we will be done moving and I can relax, I'll be living in a bigger city with more support there and more things to do! 
So 3 more days Nichole, YOU.CAN.DO.THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment