Monday, April 15, 2013

Introducing...

Avery Nathaniel DiFrank

Born Friday, April 12, 2013 @ 3:10 pm!
He weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces & 20 3/4 inches long!
He made quite the entrance into the world and gave me a pretty easy labor. Considering Michael and I figured out there was only 37 minutes of non-boring time during my labor. 30 minutes after my water broke I had some pretty intense contractions so I decided to get an epidural. The other 7 minutes is from when they found out he was crowning until he was born. The doctor didn't even make it in time to deliver him, my nurse had the honors of doing that!
Avery has been the sweetest baby so far, he wakes up about every 3 hours to eat then goes back to sleep. Honestly even breastfeeding is going easier then it did when I attempted it with Tae. Hopefully he keeps up with the good work and I am able to be successful at it!
I seriously love this precious gift more and more every day!









2 comments:

  1. You are awesome for keeping this up! I'm so jealous of your dedication. And that baby is amazing. Glad I got to meet him already :).
    *HUGS*,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love LOVE my little Avy. What a sweet family of four!

    ReplyDelete